Meetings are easy with the Hypercontext team meeting and agenda management app.
Get everyone to contribute to an agenda so you know what you’re talking about before you get together.
Stay on task by tracking action items, meeting minutes and who’s accountable for what.
Remember what you covered with archived discussion and meeting notes.
Connect with apps you use every day such as Google Calendar, Slack and MS Teams.
Did we mention Hypercontext is free? No catch, sign in with Slack or Google to get started on better team management!
Do more with your meeting agendas in Hypercontext
- Allow team members to contribute to agendas
- Get notifications for upcoming meetings and agenda items
- Take notes, summarize items, check off completed talking points
- Add comments to agenda items before the meeting
- Automatically archive team meetings
- Build meeting agendas collaboratively
- Get notifications for upcoming meetings and agenda topics
- Take notes in-app and summarize agenda items
- Automatically archive meetings
- Set up recurring meeting items
- Shuffle through suggested agenda items
Unlike email, calendars, and note-taking apps which can be cluttered and disjointed, Hypercontext integrates with the tools you’re currently using to manage your day to day (Slack, MS Teams, Google). It provides a single place for people managers and employees to collaborate. Start having better team meetings and one on ones with Hypercontext Teams today.